all the summer dillemas

Wednesday 20 July 2016


When summer vacay hits in and you have so much time on your hands. What do you do to make the constant dillemas stop flowing your way? So much time to think about stuff is not so good. This year, unfortunately, I spend my summer at home, where the weather is very unpredictable. We get a lot of rain and rare truly summery days. I found the most comfortable place ever to pull through it, my bed. It's been so long since I wrote anything. It must be because I have this weird thing about not being able to reach perfection. Once I realize I cannot reach perfection, my motivation drops. This is very unhealthy to live such a life.

There is a bunch of things that you don't know, because I haven't had a chance to tell you. First of all, I am getting closer to the day that my kitty is finally with me. I was counting the days, but then something unusual happened. The owner of the cat cattery messaged me that she perhaps had an even better kitten to fit me. I looked at his photos and I fell in love. I was very motivated to keep my decision the way it was - I initially picked the first kitten available, but since she reached out to me - presenting me with Mon Cheri, kitty who was slightly lighter colored, had this cute little pink nose, and was presumably more calm and people loving. This is when I thought, hey, maybe this is how it should be. You can see Mon Cheri at 8 weeks below. 

I still don't know how I am going to call him. There are names like Simba, Dexter, Frank at the back of my head. I just cannot make up my mind. I'd better do it as soon as possible. I am about to pick a pet id tag for him with his name engraved on it as well as my phone number. Maybe you have any ideas? I don't know why but I feel like choosing a name for a female cat would be much easier!








I felt bad sort of 'leaving' my initial kitty. And I swear my heart broke a little bit when I saw his status on the website change from "reserved" to "available. I still feel a little guilty. Then my love said something very wise and true to me. "Listen, it's not like you took him home and after a week you decided that you wanted an exchange. He doesn't know you." It's not a real loss for him, it's right. I truly hope he will find a loving family real soon. He is still very young and has plenty of time for a new family to find him. If I only could, I would get both of them. Unfortunately this is not the case.

My sister is 14 weeks pregnant. This was such a happy news to my family. I literally had tears falling down my cheeks once she told me. The idea of a new life beginning inside her is amazing. For now it's 75% possible that it's going to be a girl. She will be born sometime in January of 2017. Our little princess.

Our family will be bigger by 3 soon. Myself having a kitten, my sister being pregnant and my mum buying herself a new Yorkshire terrier after we lost our previous Yorkie to kidney and heart failure earlier this year. It's all going to work out, I hope. Those three just must get along! 

Also, hey, my Creative Market store is doing pretty well. With pricing that low, I am definitely not earning much, but it is so cool to see people buy my works every now and then! :)





No comments

Post a Comment

© Dipped in Rococo ~ lifestyle in analog Maira Gall.